Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Monday - December 10, 2007

Today was special all the way around. :)

I got to hear my baby's heartbeat for the very first time today. It was awesome! On the way over I ate some Orville popcorn (50 cal.) so I wouldn't be too weak since I hadn't eaten anything all day. I only drank one shake today too, so I'm a little low on that side of things.

Not only was the baby's heartbeat awesome but I went someplace I never thought I'd go eat tonight.

Oh how wonderful it was. I'm pretty proud of what I ate too. I had a 10 oz. skirt steak of which I only ate half, so that's a 5 oz. skirt steak (312 cal.), a bit of mushrooms in a gravy (30 cal.), some corn succotash (80 cal.), two rings of their "onion rings" (80 cal.), and broccoli (50 cal.). My total calories for today were 602 calories. Not that bad for going into a restaurant famous for large portions and DELICIOUS cheesecakes!

Yummy!

Now Sarah on the other hand was bad. ;) She ate a delicious meal that she loves from there called Crusted Chicken Romano and a slice of pumpkin cheese cake.

Can you believe she'd eat this? Oh God, it looked so good. :)

No comments: