Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thursday - December 6, 2007

It's snowing in St. Louis. Well, maybe it's more like sleet and an amalgamation of other wintery mixes. :)

Due to my job being located at a company that does snow removal, this is an exciting time. The problem with today is that the company provides tons of free food for it's employees during the snow events. We have tons of fun and tons of food.

I am going to try and be strong but I don't know so keep me in your prayers. :)

So far I've had a Subway Club sandwhich (388 cal.) and Subway apples (35 cal.).

I've convienced them to get me some healthy food instead of making me eat all the junk food, so hopefully I'll do all right tonight.

I'm working on a bag of carrots and celery (60 cal. total) and have a bowl of low fat chicken noodle soup (100 cal.) and a smoked turkey sandwich (230 cal.) from St. Louis Bread heading my way.

I also have my low calorie Orville popcorn (30 cal.) to help get me through the night plus all my shakes and the bar left from today.

I even got them to buy me a caffenine free Diet Coke 12-pack so I'd have something to drink. Cool, huh? I'll let you know what the damage is later. I am sure I will go over. Let's just hope not too much.

I have eaten 843 calories thus far and I'm going to stop and just eat on my bar and my shakes now. It was really hard resisting the temptation tonight, but I succeeded even though I went 293 calories over.

No comments: