Monday, November 19, 2007

Sunday - November 18, 2007

Well, today was a hard day for me. I had a great meal but toward the end of the night I was starving for some reason. I really got weak but didn't fail.


I had a wonderful meal from one of my favorite places…



I had the turkey plate with green beans and a plain baked potato and a small amount of barbeque sauce (460 cal.).


Imagine this picture with a baked potato instead of corn and you'll have what I ate, minus the bread of course. I gave that to Sarah.



Later I had a snack which consisted of a sliver of Sarah's pizza (100 cal.) and some Orville Redenbacher's new Buttery Garlic Natural Popcorn (30 cal.).




This stuff is delicious and it is only 30 calories for a mini-bag. I love this stuff! Popcorn has saved my life on this diet.


Look forward to my Thanksgiving plan and what I hope to eat in order to not kill my diet.

No comments: