Friday, November 16, 2007

Thoughts on the Holidays

Well, today is the another check-up to see how much I've lost.
 
Hopefully Dr. Soudah won't be too mad since I missed a few calories this week.
 
Also, this is right before Thanksgiving, so hopefully I'll have a little bit of motivation or something to help get me through the holiday season without completely ruining my progress.
 
Mom and Dad flew in from Pennsylvania last night for the Thanksgiving festivities. It was nice to see them and spend some time with them.
 
I hope that I can survive these upcoming events. It is hard enough turning away food I love. It is really going to be hard to turn away food I really love that is only cooked once or twice a year. I'm going to check with the family and see exactly what we put in our dressing so I can get a calorie count on it. I LOVE THAT STUFF(ing)! Get it?
 
I'll update soon and let ya know what my 8 week progress report is as soon as I can.

No comments: